As Account Director, you are the key point of contact for clients, as well as being the go-to person internally linking the different teams to keep projects on track. The day-to-day management and smooth running of client accounts is your priority, ensuring all activity is completed to a high standard, to deadline and on budget.
To be this person, you’ll be gifted at forming quick and strong relationships at all levels. You will have the ability to understand our clients’ objectives and be able to provide strategic advice as well as creative solutions to them. This calls for strong presentation skills, clear and articular communication and a personality that inspires confidence in those around you.
You will also have experience in managing people and be comfortable managing upwards and downwards. Being seen as a role model and mentoring the team is crucial to team development,
• Build and maintain client relationships
• Uncover client needs, desires and objectives and craft a creative solution that aligns with these needs
• Clearly communicate client objectives with colleagues and drive development of the best solutions
• Provide strategic analysis and counsel to help shape clients’ business
• Bachelor’s degree
• 6+ years of experience in PR
• Proven ability in growing accounts and building client relationships
• Strong presentation skills
• Experience in managing people and teams
• Possess a creative mindset