We’re always looking for fantastic talent – so it’s great you stopped by! Come and join a team that feels like a family, wants to do work that’s exceptional and will support you as you develop in your career.
Democracy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Hours: A flexible 37.5-hour working week. At the moment we are mainly home working – but we’re coming into our Chorlton office for one day a week to meet teams at a distance. As society opens up, we hope to be back in the office for a minimum of three days per week (Tues – Thurs)
- Holidays: 25 days (3 must be taken between Christmas and New Year) plus one extra day for every year you’re with us (up to 30 days)
- Pension Contributions: We have a company pension scheme
- Health Cover : Westfield Health which operates a cash back scheme for money spent on health and a 24/7 counselling helpline
- Equipment: Laptop and phone (if required)
- Training: Democracy is keen to help you develop and we have a training matrix that will help you to progress, we also give you one day a month for self learning and you will have a mentor that meet you monthly to offer additional support to your line manager
Digital Amplification Manager/SEO (Immediate Start)
With at least 4 years experience in creating and implementing campaigns that generate glorious links for brands from high DA sites – this is a key position in the amplification team to strengthen the agencies existing offer and place additional focus on digital link building work.
This is a newly created position and as such, there is no job description – we’ll build the job around you, This is a role for a team player who wants to share their knowledge.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org DIRECTLY with your CV and cover letter.
Influencer Marketing Manager (Immediate Start)
Working alongside our Amplification and InfluencerMarketing Director, you’ll be responsible forcreating campaign briefs, ideation planning, talentsourcing, onboarding and contractualnegotiations with relevant influencers.You will know how to draw on current digital and socialtrends to create engaging collaborativecontent with hyper-relevant talent that generatesviral appeal.In addition to this, you will also provide supporton the delivery of integrated campaigns andcollating campaign results.
Social Media Executive (Immediate Start)
Specialising in creating scroll-stopping content across all social platforms, we’re looking for an enthusiastic creative with three years experience who lives and breathes the world of social media. We need someone with an understanding of how to create deep connections with audiences – drawing on current digital and social trends to create engaging content with viral appeal.
Junior Amplification Exec (Immediate Start)
Looking for your first step into PR? Then step right up. In this entry level position you’ll be trained on the basics on everything that is PR – from how to write good copy, how to pitch to a journalist, how to evaluate campaigns in a meaningful way and how to work collaboratively to make content fly. You don’t need a degree, but you do need the right attitude.
To apply email email@example.com DIRECTLY with your CV and cover letter.