We’re always looking for fantastic talent – so it’s great you stopped by! Come and join a team that feels like a family, wants to do work that’s exceptional and will support you as you develop in your career.
Democracy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We welcome approaches from interns and anyone keen to break into the industry for a two week period of work experience. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with letter of application.
- Hours: A flexible 37.5-hour working week. At the moment we are mainly home working – but we’re coming into our Chorlton office for one day a week to meet teams at a distance. As society opens up, we hope to be back in the office for a minimum of three days per week (Tues – Thurs)
- Holidays: 22 days (3 must be taken between Christmas and New Year) plus one extra day for every year you’re with us (up to 30 days)
- Pension Contributions: We have a company pension scheme
- Health Cover : Westfield Health which operates a cash back scheme for money spent on health and a 24/7 counselling helpline
- Equipment: Laptop and phone (if required)
- Training: Democracy is keen to help you develop and we have a training matrix that will help you to progress, we also give you one day a month for self learning and you will have a mentor that meet you monthly to offer additional support to your line manager
Junior Amplification Exec (Immediate Start)
Looking for your first step into PR? Then step right up. In this entry level position you’ll be trained on the basics on everything that is PR – from how to write good copy, how to pitch to a journalist, how to evaluate campaigns in a meaningful way and how to work collaboratively to make content fly. You don’t need a degree, but you do need the right attitude.
To apply, email email@example.com directly with your CV and cover letter for the role you are applying for.