Every year as an agency, we strive to produce the best, most unique work possible for our clients. The Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) gives agencies nationwide a platform to showcase that work each year. This year, we were finalists for EIGHT awards in the following categories:
- Internal Communications Campaign (Dulux; Making Every Day Quality)
- Community Relations Campaign (Dulux; Brushing Up Your Neighbourhood With Community Re-Paint)
- Not-For-Profit Campaign (East Lancashire Railway; Full Steam Ahead In East Lancashire)
- Low Budget Campaign (Fray Bentos; Earning A Crust: How Fray Bentos Went Veggie )
- Travel, Leisure or Tourism Campaign (East Lancashire Railway; Full Steam Ahead In East Lancashire)
- Best Use of Social Media (Lambrini; Bringing The Brini To A New Social Tribe)
- Best Event (Cuprinol; Delivering The Great Outdoors, Indoors)
- Young Communicator Award (Sarah Howarth; Democracy PR)
The awards were a great success for our agency, with us taking home FOUR awards! Below are the winning award entries…
Award: Internal Communications Campaign (Gold Award)
Campaign: Making Everyday Quality
Award: Not- For- Profit Campaign (Silver Award)
Client: East Lancashire Railway
Campaign: Full Steam Ahead In East Lancashire
Award: Best Event
Campaign: Delivering The Great Outdoors, Indoors (Silver Award)
Our eighth nomination was given to the fantastic Sarah Howarth, our Senior Client Services Manager. Sarah was nominated for the Outstanding Young Communicator award and received the silver prize! Sarah has delivered an outstanding level of work during her time here at Democracy and we can’t wait to see what she achieves in the future.
As an agency, it’s incredible to have a platform like the CIPR awards in which we can showcase the fantastic work of the Democracy team members to our peers and the wider community.
Working with all our clients in 2019 has been fantastic. So, thanks to them for signing off on the big ideas, for the media hijacking opportunities, the social amplification, and the influencer campaigns. We’ve had a blast.
We are looking forward to delivering more award-winning client work in 2020.