Democracy is up for seven prizes at this year’s PR ‘oscars’ in the north west, the CIPR PRide awards.
We gathered the third largest number of nominations from around the region when the shortlist was revealed.
Now our work for clients including CORGI HomePlan, Duerr’s, Cartridge Save, Clarity Travel Management and Roberts Bakery will vie for the top prizes when the awards are handed out at Manchester’s Midland Hotel on November 5.
Additionally, our own Liz Ferris is shortlisted for a personal award for Outstanding Young Communicator.
Democracy scooped gold last year for Best Use Of Social Media, plus silver awards for Best Technology, Issues and Crisis Management and Best Event.
This time around, we’ll be looking to go even better with nominations in the following categories:
- Corporate And Business Communications Campaign – Clarity Travel Management
- Best Use Of Media Relations – Duerr’s
- Best Use Of Digital – CORGI HomePlan
- Best Use Of Digital – Cartridge Save
- Best Use Of Social Media – Duerr’s and Roberts Bakery
- Issues Or Crisis Management – CORGI HomePlan
- Outstanding Young Communicator – Liz Ferris
A massive thank you to all of our clients for making this possible and fingers crossed for the big night!
The full awards shortlist is here.